Washington DC and Baltimore - Suggestions for Limo Service
Want to plan a limousine outing for the family, or for that special someone, in the Washington DC or Baltimore area? Airport Commuter can help with ideas, to help make your limo service memorable and special:
For that special someone:
- Spend an evening at Washington DC's John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, home to the Washington Opera, the National Symphony Orchestra, the Washington Ballet and many other shows and events!
- Enjoy a wonderful afternoon shopping in Georgetown at destinations like French Connection and Armani, as well as local specialty stores. Shop Connecticut Avenue in Dupont Circle, Downtown, Union Station, or Fashion Centre at Pentagon City with such stores as Aeropostale, L'Occitane, Williams-Sonoma, Rockport, J. Jill, Macy's and Nordstrom. Or try Mazza Gallerie on Wisconsin Avenue at such stores as Ann Taylor, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue Men's Store, and Harriet Kassman.
- Awaken your taste-buds with that special someone at such renown Washington restaurants as The Willard Room, Michel Richard Citronelle, Makato, Le Paradou, CityZen, Palena, Jaleo, TenPenh, The Bombay Club and many more!
- Take in a show at Washington DC's critically acclaimed and world-renown Shakespeare Theater!
- Explore Washington DC's exclusive night-life at such bars and clubs as Avenue, Halo, 18th Street Lounge, IndeBleu, and MCCXXIII. Or enjoy live jazz at Twins Jazz, HR-57, and Bohemian Caverns.
For your family:
- Enjoy some of the many family-oriented museums and attractions in Washington DC, including the Capital Children's Museum, National Air and Space Museum, National Zoological Park, National Aquarium, the Einstein Planetarium, Washington Dolls' House and Toy Museum, and National Geographic Society's Explorer Hall.
- Have an excitement-filled day with the whole family at Six Flags America, Busch Gardens, Hershey Park or Paramount's Kings Dominion!
- Take the whole family to see the Potomac river at its most beautiful at Great Falls and if the weather doesn't permit relax in your limo and go to the United States Botanic Gardens, where the weather is always beautiful!
- Pile the family into a limousine and go see the Washington Wizards, the Washington Mystics, the Baltimore Orioles, the Washington Redskins, the Baltimore Ravens, the Washington Capitals, or DC United without worrying about parking and traffic!
- Airport Commuter of Washington DC and Baltimore has many
more wonderful tours from which to choose (or plan your own),
and is the most reliable
transportation in the Washington DC-Baltimore corridor -
for luxury, class and punctuality, call on Airport Commuter
Airport Commuter makes limousine service simple in Baltimore, Washington DC and anywhere you travel!
Get a free
quote from Airport Commuter when you
use our online quote system, or make an online
reservation using our secure server. You
can also call Airport Commuter at 1-800-496-7945.
Our corporate limo service headquarters are located
in San Francisco, California.