Suggestions for Special San Diego Limousine Uses
Want to plan a special San Diego or Southern California excursion for family or a loved one, but need some help with ideas? Airport Commuter has suggestions for ways to make your San Diego limousine service truly special:
For that special someone:
- Entertain your taste buds with an unforgettable dining experience. One of the richest and most diverse culinary areas in the country has many wonderful restaurants to choose from: Sally's, George's at the Cove (La Jolla Cove), Bandar Restaurant, Bertrand at Mister A's, Coronado Boathouse 1887, Laurel Restaurant and Bar, Marine Room, Nine-Ten The Grand Colonial Hotel, Top of the Cove, and Top of the Markeet (Fish Market).
- Charter a limousine and relax in Temecula Wine Country, sampling the regions best wines in luxury and style!
- Spend a magical and stimulating evening at the San Diego Symphony, the San Diego Opera or the California Ballet.
- Relax and enjoy a leisurely day of shopping with a limousine in San Diego's historic Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego's Uptown District, Fashion Valley, Mission Valley, Horton Plaza, College Grove, Westfield UTC, The Shops at Las Americas and The San Diego Factory Outlet.
- Paint the town red with a night out experiencing some of the many famous nightlife spots in San diego such as Croce's Restaurant and Jazz Bar, Stingaree, Confidential, Jbar, Altitude, The Side Bar, Cafe Sevilla, On Broadway, and Top of the Hyatt!
For your family:
- Take a limo to visit places the whole family will love such as the San Diego Air and Space Museum, the San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park, and the Birch Aquarium at Scripps!
- Experience the thrill and excitement of rides, games and outdoor fun at Mission Bay Park, Belmont Park, and SeaWorld San Diego.
- Enjoy America's favorite pastime with your whole family and cruise in a limousine, hassle free, to Petco Park to catch a San Diego Padres game!
- Relax outdoors at one of many San Diego beaches or picnic parks such as El Monte, Felicita, Flinn Springs, Pine Valley, Potrero, and San Dieguito.
- In addition to our many other tours, Airport Commuter can help you plan and design your own, personalized adventure. Airport Commuter is the most reliable airport transportation in the San Diego Area: for professional, punctual, luxurious and hassle-free service, call Airport Commuter of San Diego today!
Airport Commuter makes limousine service easy in San Diego, Southern California and around the world!
Get a free quote from Airport Commuter when you use our online quote system, or make an online reservation using our secure server. You can also call Airport Commuter at 1-800-496-7945. Our corporate limo service headquarters are located in San Francisco, California.